· It provides strategic leadership, set the vision for TTI and ensure it complies with legal and policy requirements.
· Policies are at governance level and are outlined clear with legal and policy requirements.
· The Board and TTI CEO form the leadership team, with the role of each documented and understood.
· The TTI CEO reports to the board. TTI management reports to the TTI CEO with all operational matters.
· The Board is proactive in all its operation and decision making and does not involve itself in the operations and administrative details of the day to day running of TTI. This is the responsibility of the CEO.
· The board will express themselves openly and honestly and build a trusting relational culture.
· Board members will be a reflection of the wider community and come from a range of experiences e.g. business disciplines, education, community etc.